Monday, May 26, 2014

Travelling

On holiday i travel by boat ,because i go to island.
When i go to the beach i go on foot.
I travel by underground to a different town.!
when i get there i travel by car.
when my destination is a different  country i travel by plane.
In my town i travel  by bycicle.

I always take a towel , a camera, and  a map on holidays!
I also take an umbrella because it can be rainig and i take some sweaters
because it can be cold.
From my home i travel by car or by taxi.
When i 'm on holiday i travel by taxi or by subway.
I never travel by tram because crowded.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, Kyriaki!!! You are an amazing blogger! Honestly! But remember: I is always capital when you talk about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For example: When I am on holiday, I travel by bus.

    ReplyDelete