Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Letter to Santa Claus

Dear Santa Claus,


     I' m writing because I want to ask you for a favor.
First of all I want to say thank you because you make us happy with your presents and your wishes
These days I wish all people to possess anything they really want, please make my wish come true..
   Send to children around the world a lot of presents and give health and happiness to the poor people.Help the ill and  the older people to find a big hug and pure love from their relatives.Also keep away the crimes and the robberies and try to help us to find the real love .Teach us to  love each other and  drive away the pain and the bad feelings.You do anything you think necessary to be really happy.And about me ,help me to have a trip to the Rome which I want it so much  ..And I , in turn, wish you  a creative fruitful and prosperous  new year with a lot of fireworks displays ..
    That 's all for now ,give my greetings to your wife, Mrs  Claus.

Best wishes,
Vangelio

1 comment:

  1. Bravo fantastic blogger! The way you expressed your wishes was really touching! Also, you used all the new words, wow! I believe you must win more than 10 billion points!!! The girls rock, woooohooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete